Using GCF in Your Practice
Your clients rely on you for sound advice about many aspects of their financial and estate plans. GCF can help you with the "charitable niche" of your work. Here are some of the ways you can use GCF in your practice:
- Log on to receive free technical information about charitable giving through the Advisors Planned Giving Resource.
- Let us help you choose the best fund type and assets to suit your client’s financial and philanthropic goals.
- Call us for specific information about the causes and organizations that your client cares about most. Our Community Investment Portfolios are a great resource for this!
- Talk with us about the advantages of establishing a donor advised fund, a supporting organization, or a private foundation. Clients who have already established a private foundation may consider also setting up a donor advised fund or supporting organization at GCF to take maximum advantage of the tax laws favorable to charitable giving. In addition, GCF now offers grantmaking services to private foundations on a fee-for-service basis.
- Contact us for a charitable giving illustration tailored to your client’s specific philanthropic interests.
- Call us to arrange a no-obligation meeting with you and/or your clients, to discuss GCF and the services we can provide.
How can you identify a charitable prospect?
Learn more about advisors who work with GCF